Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturday

Now it seems like it's Groundhog Day the movie...not just Saturday everyday...although today IS Saturday, imagine that. YARD work and I'm sore, but it was worth the effort to make it look a little better. Spring is kickin in big time and the flowers are really doing well this year. We really do have a magnificent backyard!

Been listening to Dave-FM in Atlanta online. They have moments where they sound very good-but, overall it is the most boring radio station I've heard in a while...well ok WRAL takes the cake for thee most boring-I dare you to listen online...go ahead http://www.wralfm.com you will push a bullet into your own forehead...BAD radio.

Looks like Ohio State and Florida in the National Basketball Championship Game...so far my bracket is in tact. I have Ohio State beating Florida.

No comments: